Monday, July 20, 2015

Guess who's coming to visit?

One of my favorite authors, Nathan Squiers! Yes, the Literary Dark Emperor himself is coming to talk to us about what's going on in the world of the Crimson Shadow.

I think I've read everything he's written in that worldscape. And ya know what? He just keeps getting better with each book. With each book I read, he draws me deeper into his world. I've called him a bard in his chosen genre, and I truly believe that. I don't think I will ever get enough of the Crimson Shadow. Rumor has it there are some special things in the works too.

He's re-releasing the first book in the series so make sure to stop by and see what he has to say and what's going on. Maybe, if we're lucky, he'll share some special news with us too. Stay tuned because he'll be here the first weekend in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment