Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Just a little note...

As you can see, it's been a while since I've posted a review or interview. Things have been a little crazy and hopefully are finally setting back to what ever passes for "normal." You'll probably start seeing me promote books for authors in the near future. What do you think? Would you like to see that here?

I'm slowing becoming known to the Indie authors on Facebook as they find my Facebook page and request reviews from me. I find that both gratifying as well as a bit scary. Gratifying because people are taking note of what I have to say and believe my opinions on books is worth listening to. Scary because, well, for the same reason. But these authors are very much worth my time to help bring their works to your attention. Time to pull some more picks from my library I think you should read.

This time I'm choosing: Becky Corwin-Adams, Bonnie Bernard, C. R. Everett, and K. S. Haigwood. Their books are always well written, well edited and they've never disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment